Friday, April 16, 2010

Yes....I made....A BLOG!

OMG! This is like the next Formspring, apperantly! Well....lessee 'ere!

OKAI! So....this week started out kinda shitty; made REALLY stupoid decisions and other stuff that I really don't wanna get involved in! BUT, but....this is important, as soon as I heard about Skye's stream, I got happy! I knew it was going to be somethin' to look forward to. Also, I've also listened up some of the Sonic 4 OST just now, and I've gotta say....it's okay; not bad, but it's trying TOO HARD to be nostalgic, and not original! Well, that was kind of a short one, but hopefully next week, and the weeks that follow, will be slightly longer.

Oh, and I might be doing a stream containing awesomeness during late August! What is it!? I WILL NEVER TELL, least not right now! *mwehehehehhehee*

No comments:

Post a Comment