Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Day Late....so what!?

Yeah, sorriez 'bout that; guess I kinda forgot.

OKAI so Saturday was a nothing day; I spent most of the time watching Phantom's and KZX' RE0 LP/Walkthrough/Thing while waiting for a response from CanisSkye (whom I thought was appearing offline, but she had lost her internet). I also had homework, an episode for the next day that I needed to record, as well as other things that made my head nearly explode! Yeah, lotta stress there. Then I saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3-D. IT WAS AWESOME, and the lead dragon character WAS SO FUCKING CUTE....seriously, he was!

Sunday I released my do-it-at-the-last-minute episode of Gex 3 featuring a fictional creation of mine that was also last minute, Roamie, which, to my surprise, people ACTUALLY ENJOYED! I really didn't think it would do so well, but there ya go! I also recorded 8 more episodes that day, so basically my entire weekend was EDITING, EDITING, and, guess what, MORE EDITING! Not very fun....not at all. Also, the Superhero level is a FREAKING MAZE!

Monday was....a thing. We had a test in my Programming class, that I spent so much time on one question, I almost blew my hand up trying to rush up and finish it! OUCH! I also watched "The Evil Dead" again that day, which, might I say, is a very excellent flick. However, it's not a date movie, especially with that one scene at the beginning that I sha'nt mention to keep this blog PG, you know, for the lil' ones. I also began uploading my L4D2: The Passing blind run with all the bleeps and bloops of an old Amiga thing.

Tuesday was a very messy thing, I think. I don't remember much of it, besides the fact that we did nothing in Marketing and a shitton in Math...from MEESTA FREEMUN! I think I also watched Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, thanks to KZX and his obsession with the Marvelous Marriage theme (according to him, "CanisSkye's Theme Song"). That film is actually the only film I fondly remember, due to the fact that when it came out, I was obsessed with the books and just had to see it!

Wednesday was the day of moving a lot of stuff. I also had some tough time trying to debug my Turing database program for some reason. Anyways, that day I got two new box-spring mattresses, making my 2 mattress bed a 4 MATTRESS BED! Yeah, that's a lot of mattresses. In addition to that, I got a new table and bookcase, which is the awesome of the sauce.

Thursday was a little more relaxing. I managed not to get any homework in Math [shocking], but I did get some reading stuff in English. I also figured out what was wrong with my Turing program, but I didn't have class for it that day, so yeah. When I got home, I removed a mattress from my bed so it wasn't as wobbly and so I can actually reach my computer without having to bend 60 degrees down to reach the keyboard. KZX also gave me his Pokemanz to hold while I traded him 5 useless Pokemon, all nicknamed Armstrong with the Marvelous Marriage blaring into my microphone while I was trading; I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny.

Friday was quite possibly the best one of this week, as I had zero homework [the keyword being "zero"], and a couple of my Pokemon obtained the Pokerus virus from the Tauros that KZX had given me to hold, which is good because that means I can get EXP faster....YESH! When I got home, I started (but didn't finish) watching Tarantino's cult classic "Pulp Fiction," which I must say is the only real good film to have a star-studded cast that didn't fall flat on its face. By that, I mean the movie is really amazing; stay away from it if you don't like long and talky scenes, because like with every Tarantino film, there's a lot of 'em! In addition to that awesome, my folks gave me a surprise gift, a freaking 22" Insignia LCD HD TV; hell to the freaking of the yes!

I have yet to set it up though, as my room is a bloody war field of clothing and other junk, as well as the fact that it has an ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK, which means there are steps involved, and I hate stairs! So, until next Friday [hopefully next FRIDAY], this is Hunter signing off, so until then, see you later and good bye. Also, still need someone to help me figure out how designing these damned things work!

No comments:

Post a Comment