Friday, May 7, 2010

Living the Luxurious Life [mostly]

Long story short, BEST WEEK EVER!? HELLZ YEAH! Lemme tell ya all about it!

So, after I posted the late post of this blog on Saturday, I FINALLY got that sexy HD TV set up! After a few issues with the audio, I finally got to sit down and play some games! The quality's superb, and the audio is wicked perfect! Long story short, very sexy! Though it can't play DVDs without it going into 480p, which sucks a little bit, but whatever! Long story short there [too late], it's very awesome and I'm glad to have it!

Sunday was comprised entirely of playing some Left 4 Dead and Banjo-Kazooie on the new TV! Playing L4D was awesome, as now I got to kill some zombie in 720p quality, with no lag! AWESOME! Banjo-Kazooie [the XBLA version, by the way] displays in beautiful quality, and was also very fun to playthrough again. I also finally got to finishing Pulp Fiction, which, I might say, is an excellent movie! Go rent or buy it if you haven't yet!

Monday, of course, was a school day! Luckily, I barely did anything in Marketing, English, or Business Computers. I did have homework in Math, but it was only 10 questions...not kidding! So, had no homework that day! All the better as the Halo: Reach Beta came out that day! I also had no episodes of Gex 3 left to upload from the bunch I had prepared! Luckily, KZX got Phantom [forced him, to be more accurate] to co-commentate with me whilst doing the Gangster TV level, which I had a fun time doing! I'm hoping to do more stuff with him in the future. I also hit the 1k subs mark; yush!

Tuesday was another day at school. Yet again, I had barely any homework in the subjects that I usually get homework in. That meant that as soon as I got home, I got to play more Halo: Reach; awesome! Other than that, not much to say about Tuesday!

Wednesday I think I did even less stuff at school! Once again, barely anything in Marketing or English! We did some stuff in Business Computers, which was basically same old, same old! In Math, however, we had a shitton of test review homework, which, all in all, wasn't that tough. As usual, returned home and played more Halo: Reach. I also uploaded the 38th episode of Gex 3, and my personal favourite, which is the one where Phantom and I mock Al Gore for no reason and then he suggests I do an RE game with him! You'd have to watch it to understand!

Thursday was a little more relaxing sounding when you read this, trust me. In Science, we had a not-that-difficult-but-still-kinda-of-tough test, which meant no homework in it [yay!]. In World Civilizations, we watched a movie about an obelisk that was dug up in Egypt or something like that, I don't know; I was working on that rather simple math review stuff. Returning home, KZX wanted me to test to see if his new internet worked, which then turned into a test stream lasting up until 4:30 pm EST! I had so much fun in that stream...not sexual, you pervs! I also went out and got a Crispy Crunch parfait...SO DAMN GOOD!

Today was EVEN MORE not-doing-a-lot-of-school-stuff. In Marketing...nothing. In English, we watched this movie starring Albert Brooks called "Defending Your Life." All I can tell you was that it was strange, so yeah. Both in Math and Business Computers, we practically did nothing! Upon arriving home, KZX wanted me to chat with him on Skype in another stream along with gtjio of the "Mount it Like a Lion" fame. Halfway through, KZX thought of a basterdly jerk idea to have the viewers vote upon a infamously dirty website to visit. After I became traumatized from one, he voted upon me to visit the other that were in the poll. AND AFTER, he revealed that he was recording the WHOLE THING! I will never forgive him for that...EVER!

ANYWAYS, that's it for this week! Until next Friday, this is Hunter saying until then, see you later & good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment